This event is organized by the Cognitive Science Graduate Student Fellows for any undergraduate who is interested in learning more about cognitive science.
The event will feature an informal panel with:
- Jonathan Cohen (co-director of the Princeton Neuroscience Institute, faculty member in Psychology and Neuroscience)
- Simon Cullen (post-doc at Princeton) with a Philosophy/Decision Making background
- David Kleinschmidt (prospective faculty at Rutgers) with a Cog Sci/Linguistics background
- Dylan Murray (post-doc at Princeton) with Philosophy background
- Angela Radulescu (Graduate Cognitive Science Fellow at Princeton) with Psychology background
Please contact <email@example.com> if you plan to attend.